Monday, August 28, 2006

HAHA . i've had like.. 4 blogs before..
oh well. i guess one more wouldnt hurt.
mann.. to think im leaving in like.. 3 days..
my oh my.. so fast!!
im so gonna miss many many people..
school guys.. church people.. other people .. and other other people
heeheehee..
its been a really cool weekend for me..
after service yesterday . we went to marina square for fellowship. was super fun..
just that my ezlink card was taken away by the stupid 36 bus driver..
so i couldnt play pool.. haha.
after pool and arcading and stuff.
the usual hangout people had dinner..
fooled around again haha..
yiuloong up to his rubbish.. haha
yl: is your mouse male or female?
me: male cuz it has a ball?
yl: no, female cuz it needs a pad
me: ... HAHAHAHAHa
so anyway.. talked alot and stuff. gonna miss so many of em..
AHH!
today was a really kick ass day too
. went out to parkway to do some bank stuff with mom.
then ate jap food! oh i love i love
came home to slack..
then went dinner at settlers with xiaos..
hahaha we fooled around like mad! haha
playing board games and eating.
xiaoli was like super good at all the games. haha
my bro sucked. oh well.
we stayed there for like.. 5 hours?!
hahah. the bill came up to.. $97?
hahahhaha. but it was worth it.. so so fun..
laughed like mad on the way back home.. ahaha.
so much for a first post!
GOODNIGHT!


the piggy game!

xiao li and my tiles.

another game.im green and i won!


ajladam slapped a hairy monkey 9:49 AM.